is focused on discovery of largescale copper-polymetallic and gold deposits in Russian Far East
N-Mining’s approach and team key points:
- license acquisition is based on analysis of metallogeny and geology, digital databases, archival reports/maps and competitor activity
- early stage exploration approach:
1st step - proposal of field target delineation based on systematic exploration including mapping, soil geochem., MAG and IP/SP;
2nd step – drill testing on most prospective targets (1,000 – 2,000 m);
3rd step – resource delineation drilling on 2 flagships in 2015;
4th step – investor search or quick production start.
- focus on field work, geoscience vs. exploration balance;
- constant target ranking which influences exploration budget;
- motivated and experienced geological, legal and financial staff (international experience in the large gold producing companies such as: Barrick, Polyus etc.; local and international geological standards, QA/QC procedures.